A set of beautiful personalized collar stays. Collar stays can be stamped with your custom text, such your children's names or birth-dates, your anniversary, or anything else you would like up to 20 characters per collar stay (including spaces and punctuation). This may vary slightly depending on font selection.
Collar stays make a great gift for that special man in your life - husband, father, grandfather or son. The collar stays in the image have a brushed finish. They can also be created with polished finish.
- Bronze collar stays - 2 1/4" long by 3/8" wide
Select finish from drop down options.
In NOTES TO SELLER please specify;
By purchasing this item you acknowledge that you have read and agree to my shop policies and listed production times: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveItPersonalized/policy
PLEASE NOTE: Each piece is handmade just for you. Sometimes letters may not always be perfectly aligned and some letters may strike deeper than others. Each piece will be unique and you should expect variations. No two pieces will be alike. This makes your jewelry uniquely yours and gives it character. It is not considered a defect.
Please send me a message via the Conversation link if you have any questions.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please be aware that shipping charges are for shipping only. Your country may charge additional taxes, duties or customs fees that YOU will be responsible for.
©2016 Love It Personalized - designs, photos, fonts and descriptions are copyright of Love It Personalized and photos may not be used without prior written permission.
gifts for dad - gifts for him - presents for men - best gifts for men - mens gifts - gifts for guys - gifts for husband - unique gifts for men - gift for men - coach gifts - gift for coach - teacher gifts - pastor gifts - uncle gifts - grandfather gifts - brother gifts - boss gifts - corporate gifts - promotion gifts - accessories for men - stocking stuffer - boyfriend gifts - graduation gifts - hand stamped jewelry - hand stamped - personalized gifts - Engraved gifts - engraved collar stays - engraved tie clip - personalized collar stays- personalized collar stays - groomsmen gift - best man gift - hand stamped collar stays - custom collar stays - custom tie clip – anniversary gift for husband – 8th anniversary – bronze anniversary - gifts for men - gift ideas for men - fathers day gifts - groomsmen gifts
3-6 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), via conversations or by filling out the information in your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joanna Lis, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Production times vary depending on the time of year and sales volume. Typically turn around on orders is a little over a week (5-7 business days (M-F)) however during busy season such as Mother's Day and Christmas they can go up to 3 weeks.
Current production times are posted in each of the listings. Production time does not include shipping time. If you need your items sooner Rush options are available or please contact me prior to placing your order to make sure I can accommodate your deadline.
Typically: 1st class can take up to 5 business days for delivery, Priority Mail 2 to 3 business days, Express mail takes 1 to 2 business days.
International shipping varies by country and cannot be guaranteed.
Stamping will be done as instructed in your order. If you select an UPPERCASE font only stamping will be uppercase only even if your note includes upper and lowercase letters.
Please separate names with a comma. Please make sure all information is correct prior to submitting your order. I do not offer remakes due to incorrect information provided in the order.
Currently available fonts:
Not all fonts will work with all of the designs. If your selected font and numbers or letters will not work for a specific piece I will contact you and provide suggestions and alternatives. Some fonts are only lowercase or UPPERCASE, and some do not include numbers. If the stamping request includes numbers and you selected font without numbers I will use those that match the font as much as possible or contact you. Some fonts like Royal and 6mm fonts are suitable for initials only.
All metal tarnishes over time, some faster than others. To slow the tarnishing process store your jewelry in a dry place in closed bag. Avoid leaving your jewelry in humid areas like bathrooms and pools. Avoid contact with chemicals. Keep your jewelry away from extreme heat or sunlight. Remove your jewelry when cleaning, showering (keep it dry!!), or swimming in a pool.
Keep your jewelry clean and dry. DO NOT use liquid jewelry cleaners or submerge your piece in them as it will remove the darkening of the letters and designs
Brass may cause discoloration on skin for some people. I use a protective coating on brass pieces where it touches the skin to prevent this but it does wear off over time.
All orders come gift wrapped and ready for gifting. Most items come packaged in a jewelry box with a satin ribbon. Items for women come in a brown box with a pink ribbon, items for men are packaged in cream and brown box and brown satin ribbon. If I am unsure of the recipient I will package the item using brown ribbon.
Larger items such keychains or ornaments will be packaged in a velvet or linen jewelry bag.
Personalized and custom orders are non-refundable unless there is an error that was made by me. If such case I will re-make the piece immediately. Please note, I will not refund orders because of font choice.
If you have any questions or would like to make modifications to the listing please contact me PRIOR to placing your order to avoid any misunderstandings. If I am unclear in the information you provided at checkout I will contact you.
CHAINS and Bracelet straps can be replaced ONLY if defective (broken at a clasp). Defect must be reported within 5 days receipt of the order. Please contact me in such case. Defective chains/straps must be returned for exchange.
Orders are not insured, but insurance is available to you at extra cost. Typical insurance cost ranges from $1.50 to $5.00 for purchases under $100.
Priority and Express Packages include insurance (up to $50 for priority, up to $100 Express) .
If you would like to add insurance to your order (or add additional to priority or express) please let me know and I will provide exact price and set up a listing for you.
PLEASE NOTE: I am not responsible for any damage, delay or loss caused by postal office or any shipping company.
Yes, I love to design special and unique pieces for my customers. If you have something specific in mind or if there is a design you like but would like to make changes (aside from personalization) please contact me prior to placing an order. I look forward creating one of the kind piece for you.